Sunday, June 26, 2011

What Are Some Ways To Customize My Car?

If you enjoy adding custom modifications to your vehicle like I do, then please read this article as I dive into some of the most state of the art custom lighting products offered on the market today.

You may have noticed that car modification is increasing rapidly among youth and adults alike. Everyday many are adding custom modifications to their vehicles in order to set their vehicle apart from the rest.

Many of us that drive stock vehicles blend in with everyone else on the freeway. You might think you are driving something unique and sophisticated until you see the exact same make, model, and year of your vehicle next to you.

You do not need to drive the same car somebody else is driving. With today's market of endless custom modifications, the possibilities are only limited by your own creativity.

If you just look solely at lighting possibilities, you will be amazed just how extreme you can change the look of your vehicle. First, lets take a look at the ULX330. This is a 16.7 million color changing LED under car kit that includes 4 LED light bars that offer many selectable scanning, strobing and breathing patterns.

In addition, this entertaining feature can be controlled outside the vehicle with its own infrared remote control, which is a great feature to use to draw a crowd. The lights will even pulse to your music through one of the several selectable options.

Another product which is great is the SL210, which contains 4 bright 1 watt LEDs and available in 5 different colors. Options include pulse, strobe and brightness control and can pulse to the beat of your music.

This suspension lighting system features the brightest LEDs in the world. The LEDs are mounted inside a compact metal housing that is shock and waterproof. I installed this kit on my own vehicle 4 years ago and it still draws a crowd at custom car shows, especially when the lights pulse to the music. If you have nice rims, this kit is a must have!

Another great modification is adding a scanner. Basically a scanner is used to deter would-be thieves from breaking into your vehicle. A scanner scans bright LEDs back and fourth and can be selected to flash in many other different patterns. Many times, a potential thief doesn't know if you have an alarm or not.

The point of having a scanner is to let a would-be thief realize you do have an alarm. What's even better is you do not need to have an alarm installed on your vehicle in order to outstanding visual theft deterrent.

From a personal standpoint, my vehicle was broken into when I lived in a bad area of town. It is to my knowledge that the would-be thieves were looking for the lock to unlock my rims. Thankfully they were unable to locate it, but I was still out around $300 to get my window fixed. After I installed a scanner, I have had no problems.

Hyper LED kits are another type of interior lighting you can use to light up the inside of your car. Hyper bright LEDs are designed for small, tight areas such as AC/Heater vents, under dash, center consoles, trunks, custom amp racks, speaker enclosures or anywhere else you can imagine. The creativity is endless with these bright LEDs.

I actually have these LEDs in my own AC and heater vents. They look amazing at night and most definitely enhance the inside of my vehicle and can certainly be used in other places as well.

There are many car enthusiasts who love adding custom mods to their vehicles in order to create an unique look. Custom lighting is a great way to turn your vehicle into a showpiece and set it apart from the competition.

I have purchased all of my vehicle lighting products from a reputable company that has been good to me through the years. For as long as I have enjoyed adding modifications to my vehicle, they have come through for me every single time with flying colors.

Click here for more information on Car LED Lighting.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment