Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Aftermarket Car Accessories Can Make A Mild Mannered Car Into Hot Wheels

I do not obsess over cars. There is a lot of stuff I find more important. I have a family, a career, bills to pay, television programs to keep up on, a growing pile of mail, friends to visit, and my volunteer work. These things keep me busy. If I was a real "car guy" or as I found they call them in England "petrol head," I would have no time to sleep and I would alienate all of my loved ones with my lack of attention. That said, I do not want my car to be some slob-mobile. I would hate to hit up the mall parking lot in the automotive equivalent of old sweat pants and a filthy tank top. Like it or not you are what you drive, at least in some minds.

So what is a guy to do when he has no time to "soup up" his wheels but he also does not want to have people giggling about what a vehicular dunce he is? The solution I have discovered is aftermarket automotive parts. These items like custom floor mats, decorative gear shifters, billet grilles, or T-Rex grilles, are great for making your plain-Jane car look like a road warrior. By proxy you get to be a road warrior too, at least until you divert the conversation to your interest in scrap booking.

I never knew how helpful a well chosen custom grille could go. I get compliments on the one I found by searching out aftermarket accessories on the world wide web a few months back. Since then people scope out my car and the guy inside it with a little more of a glint in their eye and a whole lot more jealousy. People are really in to what I am doing with my car. My friends, many amateur mechanics and seemingly all amateur car critics, finally love what I am doing with my wheels as appose to tolerate it like they used to.

I am really glad that with precious little stress and fuss I was able to make my car the dream machine it is today. It was no heap of junk before but now with all these aftermarket auto parts it looks like the kind of car a real "petrol head" might respect. I am incredibly proud of a lot of things. I am really surprised to say that one such thing is the awesome look of my car.

http://www.uniqueautodepot.com/ is an online seller of aftermarket car parts offering billet grilles, truck grilles, T-rex grilles, aftermarket accessories, and more aftermarket automotive parts.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment